Heco Celan Revolution seeria keskkõlar.
2-way bass reflex center speaker
The approx. 60 cm wide center speaker of the Celan Revolution series, like the shelf speaker, is constructed as a 2-way bass reflex system and is equipped with two bass-midrange drivers. The two 170 mm chassis, which are optimized for low-distortion reproduction thanks to the lightweight HECO kraft paper cone, feature heavy-duty voice coils and sturdy die-cast aluminum baskets. The newly developed Fluktus tweeter, which features a 30 mm PFC dome and computer-optimized multi-wave front panel, is responsible for perfect dispersion properties in the upper frequency range. Special emphasis has been placed on the acoustic coordination of the vocal range, meaning that when this speaker is used in a home cinema setup, it is capable of reproducing an extremely uncolored sound with a corresponding volume.
● Powerful center speaker with excellent speech quality for home cinema applications
● Modern design combined with stylish surfaces
● Cloth protection cover with hidden magnetic mount
● Bass reflex construction with two airflow-optimised and screwed reflex tubes and aluminium flanges
● Stylish surfaces: glossy finish, semi-matt lacquer finish or selected real-wood veneer
● Woofer-midrange with HECO kraft paper cone, new developed POC dustcap (Phase Optimisation Cap), long-throw surround and high-capacity voice coil for optimal wide bandwidth playback
● High Energy tweeter (2nd generation) with 30 mm Polyfiber Compound Dome (PFC Dome), powerful double ferrite magnet system and new aluminium front plate with Fluktus geometry
● Elaborated crossover with high-quality exacting tolerance components
● Tweeter level adjustment ‚linear’ / ‚+2dB’
● High-quality connecting terminal with solid, gold-plated and capsulated screw connectors
● Bi-wiring/Bi-amping-OptionThe HECO Celan range has been thrilling music lovers and home cinema fans around the world for three generations now. However, rather than rest on their laurels, our design and development team wanted to create a unique, standalone loudspeaker family in the fourth generation as a worthy successor to the legendary Celan GT Series – the Celan Revolution.Like its predecessor, the newly developed top speaker range from HECO also answers to the name Celan. However, the new “Revolution” suffix to the name makes it clear that the latest generation represents a fundamental further development of the predecessor models. The goal was to completely reinvent the Celan! Ultimately, this ambitious objective is reflected in the overall acoustic performance as well as the new design concept. The distinctive enclosure with its elegantly angled top and the dominant base brackets of the two floor-standing speakers lends this new flagship range a true individuality and the claim to a new milestone in HECO’s loudspeaker history.
Visual and sound revolution of an audiophile legend