AZURE v.2 seeria suured ja väga mõnusa heliga põrandakõlarid.
Why does the Azure F-100 v.2 sound better?
● TLIE (Taga Low Interference Enclosure) – new elegant enclosure is now even more rigid and neutral to vibrations and colorization. The increased MDF walls thickness from 12mm to 15mm (plus 18mm thick front panel);
● The 2nd generation TPTTD-I (Taga Pure Titanium Tweeter Dome) utilizes a differently shaped and lighter titanium cone as well as a double-magnet structure – it has a higher SPL, faster and more accurate movement of the dome reflecting in more detailed and airy sound;
● The totally new high-performance mid and woofer drivers incorporating TDSC Taga Dynamic Surround Control, which provides stable cone movement, dynamics and precision and increased system sensitivity;
● New decorative pure aluminum trim rings and tweeter faceplate to enhance sound dispersion;
● New configuration of the drivers: tweeters are positioned closer to the midrange to provide even better smoothness and integration between high and mid frequencies. The woofers were moved a little up in order to change bass definition and its dispersion;
● The dramatically upgraded crossovers to meet new refinements and configuration of the drivers: more delicate and rich treble, better defined midrange and more dynamic bass.
● Now equipped with removable grills.
The new TAGA Harmony AZURE v.2 series is dedicated for very demanding hi-fi and home-theatre enthusiasts, who look for the best sound performance as well as love to enjoy sound without missing any single tune of melody!
The name of the series was inspired by the French Riviera, which stretches over a hundred kilometers of coastline where the beautiful colored Mediterranean Sea closes in around amazing cliffs, sandy beaches and exquisite resorts. The AZURE emphasizes speakers sound character, which is like sea's breeze powerful and gentle at the same time, and gives the joy of listening like watching azure color of the Mediterranean Sea.The design of the new AZURE v.2 series is elegant, awesome and stylish, so there is no doubt that TAGA Harmony speakers can shine like stars in the backdrop of famous and luxurious resorts of the French Riviera.
ÜLEVAATED / HINNANGUD
Hi-Fi Choice - ˇˇBEST BUYˇˇ Taga Harmony has been systematically raising the level of its products what can be clearly seen and heard on the example of these speakers. Large sized enclosures incorporating a three-way system based on two woofers is processing the bass audio band in such a way that we have no questions - there is power, it is going down to the lowest octaves and it is almost perfectly, for this price segment, controlled. Definitely worth checking out!
Lively, dynamic and rich sound. Balanced and subtle in the high frequency range. Low-extended, fast and powerful bass. Large surround sound, with a touch of finesse which is typical for polypropylene cones.
AUDIO … Everything at a glance, without beating around the bush, with verve and frequent squeal of tires. PERFORMANCE Dynamic and contoured bass, hearty and saturated mids, but the most remarkable are shiny and sparkling high tones. Powerful, expressive, activating
HemmaBio ´´TEST WINNER´´ ´´TIGHT AND NEUTRAL´´ The Azure v.2 5.0 home theatre system wins a comparison test conducted by the best Swedish audio magazine ``HemmaBio``! 5.0 systems tested:- TAGA Harmony Azure F-100 v.2/C-40 v.2/S-40 v.2 - Heco Music Style 5.0- Yamaha NS-F350 /NS-PC350 / NS-PB350 The Azure v.2 5.0 system:``…For those who want a more realistic presentation of audio tracks, we recommend Taga Harmony. Can’t say much about their sound balance, because it is neutral. The most impressive with the Polish speakers is that they sound incredibly tight and neat and totally disappear in the soundstage. You sacrifice the deepest bass compared to the competitors, but in my opinion, Taga is the best all-round option as the whole…
3 riba / 4 elementi Bass Reflex
Soovitatav võimendi võimsus:
36 - 40 000 Hz
1 x 25 mm TPTTD-I Pure Titanium kõrgsagedus 1 x 165mm Polypropylene TDSC kesksagedus 2 x 165mm Polypropylene TDSC madalsagedus