TAV-616F SE on täisutatud eriversioon TAV-616F kõlaritest. Väljanägemiselt sarnane kuid täiesti teise ´´sisuga´´ - kõrgemast klassis valjuhääldid, kõrgetasemeleine 7 kihiline kõrgläikega viimistlus, parem kaabeldus jne.
Premium Hi-Fi Speaker Special Edition
The TAV-616F SE speaker is based on the technology of TAV-616F and TAV-606 SE with a couple of significant upgrades to provide the best hi-fi sound in this price segment and often even much beyond.
● TLIE (Taga Low Interference Enclosure) – a very rigid, neutral to vibrations and colorization enclosure. It is built of thick (15mm walls plus 21mm thick front panel) high-density MDF boards. The TAV-616F SE is available in luxurious 7-layer high gloss white painting, while most competitors in this price range offer PVC laminate which imitates high gloss paint or they paint only selected parts of speaker enclosure;
● The 2nd generation TPTTD-I (Taga Pure Titanium Tweeter Dome) utilizes a differently shaped and lighter titanium dome as well as a double-magnet structure – it has a higher SPL, faster and more accurate movement of the dome reflecting in more detailed and airy sound;
● 6.5” glass fiber midrange driver delivers more information with even greater accuracy and definition;
● 2 x 6.5 polypropylene woofer drivers are very light and have high SPL which results in faster, more accurate cone movement to quickly react to changes in dynamic sound passages; Decorative pure aluminum trim rings and tweeter faceplate (TPAF) to enhance sound dispersion;
● High-End binding posts, internal OFC wires the same as in the high-end CORAL series;
● Bassreflex port and terminal box are rubber coated;
● Elegant, black aluminum spikes and Special Edition logo badge underline unique character of the speakers.The TAV-616F SE is probably the best hi-fi speaker in this price category with sound and built quality which can be usually found in much more expensive designs.