Kaasakantavate Hi-Res muusikamängijate ja USB-DAC-ide lipulaev.
● 2 x AK4499EQ DAC 768kHz/32bit，DSD512
● Exynos 7872 14nm 6 tuumaline protsessor / 3GB RAM
● 64GB sisemälu + Micro SD mälupesa
● Android baasil tarkvara
● 5.15 tolli IPS ekraan, 1440×720 resolutiooniga
● 7490mAh aku / 15 tundi tööeag / 1800 ooteaeg
● Wifi 2.4GHz/5GHz
● Bluetooth saatja HWA/LDAC/aptX HD/aptX/SBC
● Bluetooth vastuvõtja SBC/AAC/aptX LL/aptX HD/LDAC
● DLNA/NAS UPNP toetus
● 3.5mm kõrvaklapiväljund + 2.5mm/4.4mm tasakaalustatud kõrvaklapiväljund
● Optiline ja Line heliväljund
● FiiO Link - võimaldab nutitelefonidel juhtida
● Erinevate failide toetus - MP3/OGG/AAC/AIFF/WMA/APE/FLAC/ALAC/WAV/DXD/DSD/iSO/MQA
● HiRes ja HiRes Wireless sertifitseeritudFlagship M15 - Android Hi-Res Lossless Smart Portable Music PlayerAK4499EQ x 2 / Samsung Exynos 7872 / XMOS USB chip / 768kHz/32bit，DSD512 /3rd-gen FPGA technology / 2nd-gen All to DSD
No nonsense, all high performance Dual AK4499EQ flagship DACsThe AK4499EQ is AKM’s flagship third generation DAC. With four channels per DAC chip, a current output architecture, and being manufactured on the LSI special process, the AK4499 has impressive performance. The DAC chip is capable of decoding up to 768kHz sampling rate and native DSD512, and has a signal-to-noise ratio up to 140dB and THD+N as low as -124dB.
XMOS XUF208 USB chip - Supports up to 768kHz/32bit，DSD512.When in USB DAC mode, the M15 utilizes professional grade XMOS XUF208 USB chip, supporting up to 768kHz/32 bit and DSD512 input.
Qualcomm CSR8675 Bluetooth chip - Supports two-way LDAC lossless Bluetooth When the M15 is used as a Bluetooth receiver, Qualcomm’s CSR8675 flagship Bluetooth chip comes into play for complete Bluetooth audio format support as well as enabling lower latency and faster transfer speeds.
● Bluetooth transmission formats：SBC, aptX, aptXHD, LDAC, HWA
● Bluetooth reception formats：SBC, AAC, aptX, aptXLL, aptX-HD, LDAC
Exynos 7872 processor - Most powerful SoC among HiFi DAPs
● Dual A73 cores + Quad A53 cores
● 3GB RAM + 64GB storage + 2TB expansion
● Supports 2.4/5GHz dual-band WiFi The two custom Japanese NDK femtosecond crystals in the M15 allow for a phase noise as low as -140dBc/Hz 1kHz offset. These crystals work in conjunction with the 3rd gen FPGA clock algorithm, for lower jitter and ultimately a more accurate clock for the DAC.
NDK femtosecond crystal
FiiO 3rd gen FPGA Present in the M15 is FiiO’s self-developed 3rd generation FPGA with more advanced algorithms, more accurate clocks, and even further reduced jitter
Parts worthy of a flagship
● Ultra-low noise resistors： high precision 0.1% tolerance, low temperature drift, low noise film resistors
● Dedicated audio capacitors：4 low-loss polymer tantalum capacitors + 4 Panasonic electrodeless film capacitors + 8 small film capacitors
● Ample power reserves：28 220uF low-loss polymer capacitors, 5 100uF high-voltage capacitors
● Impressive LPF configuration：Eight 4-way independent Panasonic metallized film capacitors
Cumulation of technology advancements
● 8-layer ultra-thick immersion gold PCB Greatly improves space utilization, and ensures no interference between digital and analog circuits
● Independent shielding for digital and analog circuits + special absorbant material - For further improved shielding against interference, and pro-grade material specifically to absorb 2.4GHz waves further helps
● Customized thermally conductive silicone, graphene, and copper-nickel-zinc alloy heatsinks - Effectively conducts internally-generated heat to the outer body, which allows the heat to dissipate into the air. The M15 adopts a fully balanced architecture to ensure every last detail can be heard without sacrificing bold dynamics. Inside this balanced architecture are: 2 all-new highprecision, low-noise, low temperature drift TI OPA2211 op-amps for the low-pass filter, 4 OPA1612 for IV conversion, and 1 OPA1622 for amplification of each channel.
Sharply dressed and wellequipped inside and out
Handle it all with active servo power technology For the first time, FiiO has implemented “active servo power” technology to the final amplification stage, which allows the power output to change depending on the user’s preferred settings. When paired with IEMS, you can set the M15 to be optimized for minimal noise as possible. But if you want to use your hard-to-drive 300 ohm headphones, you can enable Big Driver mode to turn your M15 into a power monster capable of pushing such.
Monstrous power output comparable to desktop amps Under a 32-ohm load，single-ended output power is 490mW and balanced output power up to 800mW. Under a 300-ohm load，single-ended output power is 70mW and balanced output power up to 275mW
A quiet listening background as black as the universe Noise floor as low as 2.1μV. Distortion as low as 0.0004%. S/N Ratio up to 122dB
15 hours battery life / 1800 hours standby time
● 7490mAh high energy density lithium cobalt oxide battery
● Custom FPC and Japanese SMK battery connector
● Supports QC2.0, MTK PE, and USB PD fast charging
● 1800 Hours Deep Sleep Time
● 7490 mAh Ultra-high Capacity Battery
● QC2.0/MTK PE Dual Quick Charging Technology
● 15 Hours Battery Life The M15 represents the 5th generation of the basic classic columnar design that defined FiiO’s previous models, such as the Q1 Mark II/K3/K5 Pro. The left and right sides are made concave to facilitate gripping the device, and the overall arced design gives the M15 totally unified design.
5th gen classic columnar design - Arched design for a comfortable grip
Analog potentiometer volume knob - Pro-audio grade volume adjustment ADC curve reconstruction as employed in the M15’s volume adjustment solves problem traditionally associated with analog potentiometers, such as volume imbalance between the left and right channels. The brightness of the pulsar light can be also adjusted with the volume knob, making each turn of the knob both a visual and auditory delight.
Corning Gorilla Glass 5.15 inch/18:9 borderless screen
● 86.0% screen-to-body ratio
● 312PPI High density display
● 10-finger multi-touch Gestures operation
● 16.7M million colors
● 5.15inch Large screen display
● 1440×720 High resolution
Every side is a beautiful side
● PET coated, carbon fiber textured back cover
● 2.5mm/3.5mm/4.4mm headphone outputs
● Concentric round analog potentiometer volume knob
A do-it-all button - Customizable multifunction key
● Add to favorites with just one click
● Shuffle to the next track with just one click
● Delete the song currently playing with just one click
● Switch filters with just one click
● Change EQ with just one click
● Enter USB DAC mode with just one click
● Enter Bluetooth decoding mode with just one click 2nd gen global All to DSD functionality with significantly reduced power consumption. When All to DSD is turned on, the various kinds of harmonic distortion in music are more uniformly distributed for a more comfortable and fatiguefree experience.
A breath of fresh air with high quality music
Supports MQA 8x decoding The M15 supports decoding MQA tracks encoded in the 8x format for masterlevel sound quality, just as if you were actually in the recording studio.
Not just a single-trick pony - Versatility in spades
● Supports DLNA, AirPlay, Wi-Fi music transfer
● Supports FiiO Link, allowing any smartphone to control the M15
● One click to display the track currently playing
● Karaoke playlist management
● Double-tap to wake
● Three finger screenshot Whether online or local playback, wired or wireless audio, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi music, Bluetooth transmission or reception, USB output or USB decoding - the M15 can easily switch between all of these playback modes any time you want, and provide you an excellent experience in all modes.
The king of different modes
USB decoding Suitable for desktop, listening to music in computer also have good sound quality
Full digital audio format support Finding new joy in music MP3/OGG/AAC/AIFF/WMA/APE/FLAC/ALAC/WAV/DXD/DSD/iSO/MQA
Exceptional packaging for an extraordinary device North American Black Walnut wood box The collectible North American Black Walnut wood box the M15 comes in give the player a flair befitting of its status. And to ensure your M15 looks pristine for years to come, included are tempered glass screen protectors